Wednesday, 20 August 2014

x-country !!!

We were writing about our X-COUNTRY and this is my work but I think it is the best!!!



It was a cold, muddy, wet, and rainy winters day. We don’t care because it is our X-Country.

I felt nervous but enthusiastic. I was doing exercises  while my heart was pounding. I thought I was going to came last.

Miss Wihongi blurted “ Go! ” I tried to keep up to all of them, but they just pushed me back. I thought no way, I went ran faster and passed most of them.

I was so puffed out and exhausted. I couldn’t catch my breath I tried to keep up but I couldn’t. I wondered who’s in front of me?

I saw manuhiri cheering for everyone. Students and teachers were roaring “ run, run, run “

I really thought I done my best. 100% was how much effort I put in my running. But unfortunetly I came 4th, But I still ran !!!

2 comments:

  1. Jolene I like the way you started you sentences and the way you described Miss Wihongi blurted “ Go! ”

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete