Friday, 8 August 2014

HEALTHY US !!!


text.gifScreenshot 2014-08-08 at 9.23.15 AM.png

Yesterday we learnt about two things.
  • Healthy earth
  • Healthy you

Healthy Earth was about how our rubbish is making its way to the sea and are killing animals like turtles, seals, bird, jellyfish, and whales. They also make garbage patches and one of the biggest patches are nearby New Zealand and it is disgusting.

Healthy YOU is about how much sugar is in the foods we eat in my lunch box. When you look down then you could see my total of how much sugar I have in my lunchbox.

  • Bread has this much sugar 2.6 g. ( 4 teaspoons )
  • Bananas has this much sugar 12 g. ( 3 teaspoons )
  • Banana cakes have this much sugars 42.66g. ( 5 and a bit of a teaspoons )

12 and a bit of teaspoons I have some days.
I have two peice of rubbish and one scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment