Monday, 19 May 2014

Purpose: Describe a moment in time for the soldiers.
WALT : Describe what and how the ANZAC soldiers would have:
1- Seen, 2- Felt, 3-Heard, 4- Smelt on board the ship as they waved    
                     goodbye to their loved ones on their way to WAR!





As I sat on the edge of the large, hard steel ship with my legs dangling limply over board I could see…….My children waving good bye as my wife was sulking, and I was waving.

I could feel my heart thumping faster and faster, sweat dripping down from my forehead, and my heart thumping even faster as more sweat dripped down from my head.

I was listening for my wife then I spotted her, my stunning wife she was sobbing her, heart out like she was dying, and my children saying “good-bye dad”.I was trying to stay strong so my stunning wife’s last picture was going to be me staying strong and not, me being a sobbing baby.

I could smell the big,huge engine from the huge steel ship that was carrying me to war. I could sniff my wife’s perfume.

I was thinking all about my family. I was thinking normal thought’s like if they would be okay with me or without me.
I was thinking that If I would be able to see them again or not, how dear they do this to me and especially my family.

By Jolene!!!

15.5.14

No comments:

Post a Comment